While cleaning a closet this morning, I came across something that I translated into Spanish and gave to the women in our church years ago. It bears repeating, and I have NO idea who to credit with this.
The Possible and the Impossible: We mothers should take care of the possible and trust in God for the impossible.
- Love, afirm, encourage, teach, listen
- Pray intelligently, logically, urgently, without ceasing, and with faith
- Enjoy being a mother
- Provide a caring, happy home
- Minister to the physical and emotional necessities the best we can
The Impossible (God’s Part):
- Convict of sin
- Create a hunger and thirst for righteousness
- Bring one to a place of total dedication to the Lord
- Show us ourselves as we are without discouraging us
- Continually fill us with His Holy Spirit for our sanctification and His service